Sunday 8 July 2018

Some Beautiful finds & Instagram

I have finally started an Instagram account and i love it , Its quick and i can post on there without writing  much as you can probably tell i am more about the photos , I love photographing my vintage finds https://www.instagram.com/vintagefrugalhome/ ,  If you follow my blog you might see more updates on there so please follow me on instagram,  Can you comment to say you have been directed from my blog please so in know where you have come from ,Thanks  , I can also follow you too , I am linking Etsy to there too if it works out as Ebay will not let people link there listings to any outside source anymore . 

Here are some of my latest finds.

Beautiful Beaded Handbags 
  







Stunning Chinese piano shawl. 









Antique Morning beadwork and lace.









Do you remember the Grannie Purses. 









XXXX

10 comments:

  1. You have found some beauties.
    The black beadwork shawl is just beautiful.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds especially the beadwork. I'm not on Instagram, I'm afraid, and I know what you mean about eBay and links. They seem to threaten you about trying to put any kind of contact information in messages too. They scan messages for unusual content :?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds as always Eileen, I will follow you on IG when I go on there again. Also just to let you know I am blogging again, if you look at Simple Living you can read all about it, if you click on the new name here you will find me.
    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Me too wish i could keep that one , Thanks for following me om IG , xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm glad you're enjoying IG. I quite like it although find it a bit overwhelming at times. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. click resources

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your message , Shabby