Monday 9 July 2018

My friend mel's garden

My friend mel has been through some serious health issues this last few months but i am glad to say she is on the mend , She has such a beautiful garden i wanted to share with you the joy i have every time i visit , Its stunning. 




The Folly. Mels husband is a builder so he built this all out of things he has lying around.






I love these steps with the geraniums in pots  





And the summer house is to die for .



Shady corner. 



The monkey tree is years old.











I love it xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Eileen,
    Glad to here your friend is on the mend.
    I can see why you love it, just from the pictures I can say I do, it is very interesting and very different, really lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes lots f hard ork has gone into it over the years xxx

      Delete
  2. What a pretty garden 🌼

    I am sure being able to spend time out there is helping your friend recover,especially with the beautiful weather we are having.

    My Best Wishes to you both x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A work of love. Hope your friend is spending lots of time in her beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous garden, a fantastic place to sit and enjoy life. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was such an impressive garden. The folly and summerhouse were idyllic, I can understand why you love to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful garden. I could live in that summer house! Thanks for sharing. Tracy X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is stunning. I have declared my weed patch a SSSI, that’s my excuse and I am sticking to it😉xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello buttercup , I found your blog the other day then lost it again , I was going to follow ,It is a beautiful garden xxx

      Delete
    2. Not my blog as I don’t have one.x

      Delete
    3. Sorry buttercup , Nice to hear from you though xxx

      Delete

thank you for your message , Shabby