Sunday 22 October 2023

Bedroom makeover









 I don't know if it was just not blogging for some time but I have sorted the comments out now now just need to find out how to see the other bloggers in my side bar on my phone ☺


This post is for anyone who didn't see the bedroom makeover on instragram 


The wallpaper was found online for £5 a roll and the curtains were £8 from argos clearance near us they were the ones with the holes on top wich I don't like so I cut that off and re stiched them I have another pair waiting for the front bedroom when I get around to it the only thing that was new was the small green wardrobe I would love a vintage wardrobe but because of the bend in the stairs we had to have a flat pack xx



4 comments:

  1. I have just realised that you are posting again. It is lovely to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely lovely, the wallpaper is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems i can comment as my blog on my laptop not on my plone lol , thanks vix , really happe with it xx

      Delete

thank you for your message , Shabby