Wednesday 18 October 2023

Hello is there anyone there

 Just seeing if there is anyone out there that used to follow my blog can you say hello if there is please lots have happened since my last post a few years ago I started instragram but since it is more about reels than regular posts now and I don't like it so much so here are a few things I have been up too 



Finally after two attempts of growing my colour out now have complete natural hair 


We have a grandughter who is now 2 1/2  she is a beautiful cheeky intelligent little bundle of fun 





I still find bargains 





These jugs were on a 50p table in our local charity shop its usually full of rubbish but I was happy to grab theese 


So will have another go at blogging see how it goes xx










26 comments:

  1. Hello, just found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Eileen, still here sweetie xx Pattypan aka Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you back in Blogland! Your hair looks fab, love the length. I can't believe how much your grandaughter has grown, she's absolutely gorgeous and looks like a cheeky little minx! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello vix finally sorted out replying to comments thanks i am loving my hair at the moment not going back untill chistmas week though , mia is adorable cheeky like u said and very clever she amazes me xx

      Delete
  4. Nice to see you back😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see you again.
    Covid was a good time to grow out my hair. It is much like yours, but I wear it in a plait, which hid any wonky home trims.
    Nelliegrace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. i was chuffed when i saw them especially for that price xx

      Delete
  7. Yes, I'm here Eileen. Nice to see a blog post from you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just sorted out the commenting now scarlet glad u found me xx

      Delete
  8. Just found you, love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you're back and still finding bargains. Your hair looks great. Your grandaughter is very cute, I bet she's great fun. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, yes still here, nice to see you back CraftyNan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. hello , will have to have a read through your blog when i have 5 mins xx

      Delete
  12. Welcome back Eileen, it's great to see you back! Your new hair looks amazing too. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and commenting (which is how I found you again) I'm feeling pretty down at the moment so haven't posted in a while but I'm sure I'll be back at some point. Take care of yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi great to see you back I used to love your blog. Heather

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your message , Shabby