Saturday 4 November 2017

Todays jumble sale buys

I Dont normally have time to visit the book section of the jumble sales but as there was some time to kill and not enough time to go home in between  two jumbles  so i took a look and i was really pleased that i did ,

  Just lately  i read my books then pass them onto my neighbour but these are in such good condition especially the hard back ones i will read them then sell them on my stall , They all cost 10p each , Even the cookery book , 

The paperback is in not so good a condition but i really fancy reading a christmas book so i am going to start that one today as doing two jumbles in one day has tired me out.





This boys hoodie was 20p and the original label is still intact and it was nearly thirty pound.



These shoes were £2.00 and they are brand new.


xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I wish we had jumble sales near us. I haven't been to one for years. Your buys are so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are getting few and far between though jean now as the older people doing them are getting to old and the younger ones don't want to do them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book section, it's about the only bit of a jumble sale where you don't get jostled!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,l find your blog interesting and heartening.People like yourself have a lot of quiet courage.I just thought l would let you know about a tip for insomnia that l have just come across.It basically involves wrapping your feet in aluminium foil.Sounds mad but there's a sane theory behind it. Anyway,just Google aluminium foil and insomnia.lm going to tell my son about it.Let me know if you try it.l would be interested.l love simple do it yourself solutions.Good luck!


    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou , I am glad you like my blog , The silver foil idea sounds strange like you say , If it was ordinary Insomnia i would try it but mine is caused by my sleep Apnea , Even though i use a cpap machine to help with my stopping breathing its still stops me breathing and wakes me up resulting in insomnia but i am having a brain scan tomorrow wich might put some light on the subject xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your message , Shabby