Friday 22 December 2017

The Best Christmas present

My Results are in , I don't have Ms , Quite a few white spots on the Brain that the Neurologist is putting down to ageing , I still have the problems but  i will discuss  them with  my doctor on wednesday , 
It's probably the fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis that is causing lots of my problems although none of these explain why i keep tripping up  but i am so happy that i don't have such a deliberating disease, 
So i am soooo looking forward to the new year , I have so many plans ,
We have been married for 40 years in June so  i am hoping to have a penny pinching  holiday to celebrate  , 
I would love a garden party but Dave is not so keen , 
The business in the new year will either  be flourishing or ending completely , Not being able to drive is holding me back as , Dave is not well enough to cope with traffic to take me where i need to be to get stock and  in other situations i am paying more than i need to for it so am loosing out , 
But on the other hand i am so looking forward to getting into my new garden that was created last  year , 
Is there anyone out there that is looking forward to the new year rather than Christmas. 

I have included some of my favorite pictures from my blog from the last couple of years. 




Mom and Dad , Brother and sister.
.






Merry Christmas and A Happy new Year from Eileen xxx

21 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that it's not MS. I hope just knowing what it isn@t, may make you feel better in a way.
    Merry Christmas & a Happy & prosperous New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , Kim , Yes its a weight off my mind , A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too xxx

      Delete
  2. merry christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's good to look forward with positive thoughts to the new year and I wish you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled that it is not MS, such good news. Hope all goes well with your business in the New Year and that you are able to secure stock at the right price. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , I feel a lot better knowing that it's not MS , I hope you have a merry christmas and a Happy New Year too xxx

      Delete
  4. I am so relieved for you. That is definitely the best news for Christmas.
    Hope you have a good one and that things come together for you in the new year.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila , Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too xxx

      Delete
  5. Glad the results are in and that they are good. Merry Christmas and best wishes for a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too xxx

      Delete
  6. Wonderful news, I am so pleased for you. I think relief is the best feeling ever! Good luck for next year. JanF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good news for you I am so pleased, what a weight off your mind.
    I always look forward to the new year.
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it is such a relief , Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too xxx

      Delete
  8. That is brilliant news about the MS! My mum got the all clear from cancer two weeks ago so Ive already had best and only Christmas present I wanted. I’m looking forward to the new year too, lots of plans. Even if you do stop selling don’t stop blogging - I always look forward to your posts even if I don’t get time to reply. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh tracey that's great news about your mom ,I will still be going to jumble sales , Its the auction finds mainly that dont always pay off but i will just have to learn by my mistakes Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family xxx

      Delete
  9. Brilliant news Eileen. I'm looking forward to the new year. This one has been awful so we will be glad to see the back of it. Things have also been put in motion to make changes, and we're looking forward to those being sorted very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks scarlet , I have an appointment with the doctor wednesday to discuss where we go form now as i still have the problems , Hope the changes make your new year better than this one for you both xxx

      Delete
  10. Wonderful new about the results. Have a very happy Christmas and a great 2018 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pleased you don't have MS. I was diagnosed with it over 20 years ago. Believe me, it's not much fun All the best for the New Year. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , am sorry you have such a deliberating disease , I still have all the symptoms typing this now bedding my neck its making my head tingle and the base of my spine has been buzzing all day , I have an appointment wednesday to discuss these thinks with my doctor ,merry christmas xxx

      Delete

thank you for your message , Shabby