Tuesday 17 January 2017

Felling a bit low

Hello , Health issues are prominent again in my life at the moment , So many things going on, A scan tomorow , 
A hospital referral gone astray , I had a camera down in november wich found polyps and a biopsy was done , So , I  i have been waiting for a follow up appointment but the appointment never materialised so i rang them today and i should have been passed onto another department but i have .
been lost in transferring me from one department to another ,
 The really helpful person in appointments will be sorting it out for me , 
Next week i will be paying for a private consultation against all my beliefs , It will be costing me £240 , Money i can hardly afford but have no choice, 
My symptoms have intensified , My coordination is all over the place , My handwriting is disgusting the kitchen floor  when i have been cooking is covered with food debris , I drop things every few minutes I have severe muscle cramps that disable me from moving , 
This is just a few of the weird things that are going on , I don't want to list any more as i fear i will look like a hypochondriac, The doctors keep blaming fibromyalgia but things dont add up ,
 If i need any more tests they will be done on the NHS , The neurologist i am going to see is based at the queen Elizabeth hospital in Birmingham so after the initial appointment  if i need any more tests it will be done there. 
 My market  stall has been put putt on hold at the moment , Ebay is keeping me sane and the finds are too , so her are afew.
























27 comments:

  1. What fine and interesting finds!
    I'm sad, however, to read of your health challenges. Hopefully, you will soon have some answers re. your condition and there will be help available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca , A few weeks and i should hopefully have some answers xxx

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear you're having some health problems. I hope they get to the bottom of it soon. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much , just pooped over to your blog , We have a lot in common how do you manage to live frugally in london being self employed, I really admire that xxx

      Delete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. My Mum paid £200 for me to be seen privately in December 2015, after my urgent referral went astray and I was offered an appointment to be seen in 10 weeks not 3. There have been a catalogue of cock-ups since then, across 3 different hospital sites and 2 specialities. It's all still ongoing, and I have given up hope of ever finding out what is wrong with me :(
    I really hope that you get some answers.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think all the problems with the NHS at the moment contribute to the problems me and you hve experienced xxx

      Delete
  4. Hope the health things get sorted soon. Meanwhile take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon , I really appreciate your concern xxx

      Delete
  5. I'm sorry you are not getting the medical care and tests needed to get the care you need. I'll keep you in good thoughts. As always, love your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try and keep your spirits up. I know it is hard. I have enormous faith in our NHS I'm sure it will all work out in the end. Thinking of you. Beautiful finds though. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had many of your symptoms. My GP asked if there was Parkinsons in the family medical history. The other GP said he didn't think it was Parkinsons and would test my vitamin D levels. They were very low but as the levels rose with supplementation I improved. I was unable to unfasten my bra because of the muscle cramps now I play badminton twice a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks judith i do have low vitamin D but have been on the supplements for a year now , It just doesn't add up with the tripping up an falling over xxx

      Delete
  8. Sorry to hear you are no further forward with a diagnosis. Hope you get some answers and treatment soon. Great finds, love what I am presuming is a hat box in the first picture and all the jewellery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hopefully might have more of a clue at the end of next week , Its a collar box lol xxx

      Delete
  9. Sound as if you have had a rough time, I do hope you get answers soon and help.

    You have found some interesting items. I had one of those collar boxes, without knowing what it was when I was about 9 or 10 and used it for dolls clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sue , Hope col is ok , I think the collar boxes are great little storage boxes xxx

      Delete
  10. Awww sweetheart....I am so sorry to hear about your health problems and really hope that you get some answers before long.
    Keep strong.
    Sending you some hugs and healing thoughts-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sheila , Hopefully will have some more of a clue at the end of next week.xxx

      Delete
  11. My thoughts are with you, sending positive vibes.
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, you don't know me, yet, lol. However, just saw your post and wanted to mention...I was horribly sick and had many of the symptoms you mention. When they sorted my food allergies, it gradually went away. Have you been tested for food allergies? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello patti Thanks for commenting first time , No i havent but i dont think it would explain the tripping up or falling over but i should know more next week xxx

      Delete
  13. So sorry you're not feeling well. I do think low levels of vitD iron and the B complex vits have a lot to answer for. Have you tried Floridex it's very good for boosting energy and combating tiredness etc although I appreciate you need your tests etc. I love your finds especially what looks like a writing box?

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your message , Shabby