Tuesday 11 July 2017

Lots of pretties

I have found some beautiful Pretties both at Auction and Jumble Sales in the past few weeks.

I know i am like a Yo Yo changing my mind about carrying on with my business but when my health is really bad it's hard to do all the things that go hand in hand with running a successful business  , At the moment i am  Happy to say i'm  really well , fingers crossed it will last a long time so i am going to give my business  one last try to see if what i have learned works , Buying more selective and concentrating on jewellery  & linen wich is smaller to handle and store.

So here are some of my latest finds.




























I was puzzled by this when i saw it at a jumble sale left on its own at the end of the sale so i took a chance for 50p , I was thrilled to find out it was a 1960s doorbell.  



  

XXXX

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling well at the moment!
    I LOVE that doorbell and the Indian mirror work earrings (I've got the matching pendant somewhere!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely items you have found! I love that brooch still in its box (and Birmingham was known for its jewellery, was it not?) So glad you are feeling well, long may this continue.
    Margaret P
    www.margaretpowling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birmingham is know for its silver mainly not so much the costume stuff , Wish i could afford to trade in silver xxx

      Delete
  3. I am thrilled you are feeling well at the moment, long may it last. A great haul, some amazing buys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are feeling well. That doorbell is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , yes wish i could have seen the house the doorbell came out off xxx

      Delete
  5. Love the door bell. Is it for sale?
    Take a deep breathe lie on your back picture black velvet and count back slowly from 100. Never fails for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry sally its been sold , Thanks for asking anyway , My problem is staying asleep as i have sleep apnea xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your message , Shabby