Monday 20 March 2017

Good News

I had my appointment today , In the phone call from Dr Peppers secretary a fortnight ago she said he thinks i have polyps , 
So today they were happy to confirm that with the camera so there and then he lazered them and he said  they were not cancerous , 
Phew Relief,
I was feeling sorry for myself as i fell over and sprained my ankle  on Saturday wich was swollen like a big balloon , I was loading the car at the auction i could not stand on it immediately   and was in pain for two days plus my knees and thigh 
This  morning when i got  up my foot still hurts but nothing like it was ,so after today's news i am on the up , 
Just need to go and see the consultant about the polyps in my stomach Wednesday. Now.




After resting all day Saturday and most of Sunday i did manage to get around to photographing some of my vintage finds from the auction.



I have closed my shop down on Ebay as its really slow at the moment and you have to pay shop fees even if you dont sell  anything  , I am still selling on there but no shop.







 I think this bedspread is Berlin Work. 







Unused Antique Linen pillowcases.




This Crinoline lady is  is actually a bag. 












Loving the frames not the men lol.  








This is the most gorgeous Lemon colour , But its hard to capture. 





And stunning yellow stain 






XXXX

12 comments:

  1. What wonderful news - and again (as usual) you've found some treasures! The oval frames are especially nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Rebecca , I love the frames too , I woul love to keep them xxx

      Delete
  2. That is good news, I've been thinking about you all day. Fingers crossed for a similarly positive outcome on Wednesday.
    Sorry to hear about the injury, ouch. Take it easy.
    Isn't the handwriting lovely on the back of the men pictures? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks vix , Still resting the foot Doctors orders lol xxx

      Delete
  3. Brilliant news.
    Good luck for your next appointment-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your good news and hope you have further good news to come.

    I love bedspreads and you have some beauties here. I have no idea what Berlin work is although I've heard of it but it's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Veronica Thank you i did get it , i have just got around to publishing them , i feel like i have lived in the hospital this week lol

      Delete
  5. Beautiful embroidery, so much love and attention has gone into it, lovely finds xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it , I love embroidery i just wish i could do it myself xxx

      Delete
  6. I posted a comment but it hasn't appeared - did you get it?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are brave. I could not do the polyp laser thing and needed a general anaesthetic! I have a table cloth somewhere with ladies like that on it - I must find it out!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your message , Shabby