Monday 22 August 2016

A fantastic jumble sale this week

In the summer months Jumble sales are few and far between , so when  one was advertised double the distance i am prepared to travel  i thought is it worth the travel distance and the only way i could find out is to try it so i did , Well judge for yourself , some great finds here.

This tea set is all hand painted , Its called Bingo by Coalport.




Two pay phones in the original boxes , Priced at £94.99 



I also picked up an Art Deco Bedspread that's beautiful  , I will post about this at a later date. 

Then there was just one local one this week , This was just as good













Then i forgot to show you this , It was amongst the auction buys , Its Beautiful a muslin /cheesecloth type of fabric with lost of oriental style embroidery , It needs some repair but its still a rare piece  







Things seem to be looking up financially at the moment diversifying with the market , Ebay  and Facebook sales .
 At the moment all my profit is being spent back into stock wich hopefully will reap the benefits in the long run so i am still being as frugal as ever.
 Tomorrow i will be doing my monthly shop and will post about it in my next blog post showing you along the way how i make it stretch.

xxxx

14 comments:

  1. You have a very good eye, are you keeping the sewing machine ? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , No , Lol ,The sewing machine i have already sold , I have a better one , In an ideal world when i dont need the money ( if that ever happens ) it would have been nice to keep it

      Delete
  2. beautiful finds Eileen...I really love the cloth xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello meg , Thanks , Yes i love the cloth too i think its really rare , I am learning slowly about Antique linen but haven't found anything like this on line to compare so i have put it on Ebay with a starting price of £75.00 , I have a watcher so we will see how it goes , One of these days i will put a link to my ebay on here but i have been trying all morning and cant get it right , Will try again later xxx

      Delete
  3. Some impressive finds. Love the teaset, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tea set as I am a Clarice Cliff fan and this reminds me of her style. You have an amazing eye for lovely items. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catriona , I can spot pretty things a mile off lol xxx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila , Thanks for following me on Facebook, Just need to get the ebay link sorted now and hopefully set up pay pay payments on Facebook too xxx

      Delete
  6. I did spot that there were a couple of jumble sales. Glad you took the chance to venture further afield, it certainly paid off. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , I think it has actually "finally" convinced Dave too lol xxx

      Delete
  7. Some beautiful finds there - love the M & S jumper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , If i could do jumpers i would keep it but even in the real cold i get hot sweats lol xxx

      Delete

thank you for your message , Shabby